Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Spotted the Lizard

OPI "Just Spotted the Lizard" is from the new Spiderman collection. It's a dupe for the coved Chanel "Peridot".  I got this from Bloom using a deal so it was free. I LOVE this polish. It is such a great duochrome. I know it isn't everyones cup of tea but I love the gold/green/blue combo. You can see the full duochrome on the nail which is so cool (see first pic below). This polish applied wonderfully. It was easy to work with, hardly needed two coats, dried quickly and wore VERY well. I have about a million pictures to share.



I added a coat of spectraflair "gLORIous" topcoat... amazing! It didn't change it at all in the shade but in the sun you can see the holo effect.


Then, because this polish was wearing SO well (no chips after a few days!), I added these triangles using just a black creme. I love this look the most!


Go duochrome, go!

I've even  been wearing it on my toes. :D


4 comments:

  1. It's an absolutely beautiful color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks so cool in the sun! You always have the prettiest nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this nail polish. Very pretty!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...