Monday, June 4, 2012

Brights

I love tribal nails! I've gotten better and freehanding straight lines and such so I'm quite happy with how these turned out. Practice, practice!

This one was inspired by Copy That Copy Cat. I loved how bright it was!

The gradient is hard to see here but it goes from orange to pink. The tribal nail was inspired by  Nailside.

Speaking of brights, I love bright  lips this time of the year. You can keep your eye makeup very simple which is nice when it's hot out and just focus on the lips which are easier to re-apply later. Here I'm wearing NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Addis Ababa", a favourite of mine. These are like applying velvet! They apply so nicely and wear time is pretty good. They are a bit drying since they are matte so you have to make sure to moisturizer your lip well before applying. Or just wear a balm over top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...