Wednesday, June 20, 2012

...little balls

I think I figured out the malware issue... hopefully.  Ugh.  Sorry about that you guys! Well, it wasn't my blog that started it but still.

Let's look at a manicure, shall we?

This is Color Club "Blushing Rose" with NYC matte top coat. Then later I added some little balls I got from Ebay.  Yep.  Little balls.  This is three coats of "Blushing Rose" because it was still a tiny bit streaky with two coats.

Oh and my nails have been super short lately.

the sets you get don't come with names on the bottles so I just add it myself

 thumb is healing nicely!


 The little balls were actually very easy to apply. I added a streak of the matte polish. Then I added a tiny bit to the end of a dotting tool and used that to pick up the little balls. They were easy to move into position before the polish dried. I finished with another coat of the matte polish and they stayed put very well!

Once more.

Little balls.

Not blogging for days has made me go back to fifth grade apparently.



1 comments:

  1. Hi there, You have done a great job. I will
    definitely digg it and personally suggest to
    my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.
    Also visit my website ; Bielizna Damska

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...