Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in "Animal Instinct" Review

This is my review of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in "Animal Instinct". I received these in my Influenster Voxbox.

 Simple directions except the "white side" did nothing.
These were also nice and easy to follow. No problems.

Peeled back the silver but it didn't open the package. Kind of annoying because I had to then use something sharp to poke through the clear bit and open the packages.

Here is ONE package/set.

Okay, I did this wrong the first time. haha But these did peel off nicely. I didn't have any of them rip.

Looks good! It fit very well the  nail because these are pretty thin and flexible. It was very shiny, fit the nail well (I have fairly wide nails) and didn't look bad at the tips.

This is what I had leftover. Not enough for a second full mani but definitely some accent nails. Unfortunately, if you don't seal this up really well they dry out and no longer work.


 I was very happy with the fit of these! Normally I find nail decals are too small but these were great.
Here's one that didn't quite fit but I think I accidentally chose the smaller size.

Tips look pretty good!

Application of these was great, no complaints there. Unfortunately, the wear time on these wasn't the best. They didn't like water so as soon as I washed my hands, they started to peel away at the tips. I don't think these would last the suggested "up to 10 days" and are probably better for special occasion in leu of a professional manicure.  Sally Hansen is not cruelty free which is why I'd never tried these. I'm glad I got to because now I know what I think of them.  I will say, if you have short nails, I think that these might last longer for you.

1 comments:

  1. I love these strips but I'm such a spazz I messed them up the first time I tried to use them. They are a bit expensive so I don't want to waste my money on them (the original ones I messed up were part of a gift) but they are so cute! Maybe one day I'll take a chance ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...