Thursday, June 14, 2012

Watermelon


I somehow forgot to post these pictures. My watermelon outfit! I wore this to BBQ with some friends and at the end of the night my husband referred to me as a "watermelon". I was confused for a second but then realized I was wearing pink and green. hehe  I love this skirt! I have been tempted to get it in another colour and still might... I think they are on sale in Target right now for $15, normally $17 or something like that.  It's very comfortable and has a nice weight to it. If the mullet hem trim goes out of style anytime soon, you could always hem it to be straight.

(skirt Target, top + shoes Old Navy, bracelets DIY)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...