Sunday, June 24, 2012

Silver Linear Holo

I've definitely fallen behind on manicure pictures!  I am starting a fun blogger challenge tomorrow, just for one week. It was Lacquer Dreams' idea. We are to use our favourite polishes from each colour of the rainbow.  To add a twist, I'll be using those colours in nail art each time.  I'll have my first post (red) up tomorrow!

I have been lemming Color Club "Worth the Risque" for a while now and scored it on Copious for 1 penny recently!! Woo! It's a silver linear holo. This pictures do it no justice. It is MUCH more holo in person and I will try to get a better picture in the future.  This is two easy coats. No base or top coat required.  

This is when my nails were super short.  Lil nubbins. They grow pretty fast though.

shade

sun

indoors

 I also got Color Club "Ultra Violet" for a penny. Layering it over "Worth the Risque" looks cool! It really darkened the purple. It has a nice purple duochrome sheen to it. Color Club has become one of my favourite brands, for sure. Yes, they are vegan!


"Ultra Violet" on its own



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...