Sunday, July 22, 2012

Good as New


I generally have a big pile of clothes to alter, mostly because I keep losing weight. My sewing skills are pretty basic but I'm glad I can at least take in my own clothes to fit.  The best part it, every time I alter a few clothes to fit I feel like they are brand new again! Especially if they were sitting in the alter pile for a while like these shorts were. I think it was last summer that I realized these shorts were way too big to wear anymore. Well, last week I finally got around to altering them. Now I'm in love with them all over again! My youngest sister bought them for me for my birthday, like, two years ago...maybe three? Yeah, I keep clothes for a while. For some reason, moving to Cali made me shorts obsessed. I don't feel bad buying new pairs though because they get worn a ton!

(top + shoes Target, shorts lulus.com)

2 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...