Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stamped Gradient

Zoya "Arizona" is another colour from the Beach & Surf collection that I kept going back and forth on. I don't wear orange a lot but this one looked awesome. So when I found it on Copious I used credit to get it for a penny, hehe. I haven't worn it on its own yet but it is definitely a wearable orange. It's an opaque cream but has that squishy jelly finish.  Here I did a gradient with "Arizona" and Julep "Hayden", a great neon peach shade.


 Then I stamped. This damn stamp was giving me issues though. No matter what it would not come out crisp. I think the stamp itself wasn't deep enough so the polish sort of rested on top a bit even after you scraped it. I know that only makes sense if you have stamping plates. haha


You can see how neon this really was!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...