Friday, July 27, 2012

Lots of Fruit

- scheduled post while on vacation -



This banana bread. I love it because it's more bread like than muffin/dessert loaf. It's delicious especially topped with almond butter! I really like the ingredients list too. Definitely a new favourite recipe.

Fruit salad I made for a BBQ

Husband and I's stuff to grill. Homemade veggie burgers + veggies. We had buns too.

I made fresh watermelon juice after carving that watermelon. Drank one right away and the other is in the freezer.

We went out Sat night for the fights. Bar food isn't the most vegan but I appreciate it when restaurants at least have a vegetarian wrap/sandwich that I can just get without cheese. So I got a veggie wrap and salad. I also had fries which was a horrible idea. Potatoes after a cleanse = bad. Too starchy! It's hard on the digestion. I knew that too. Durr.

leftover brown rice, beans, mango salsa served with vegan queso and blue corn chips. this was WAY too much food. 

simple orange tofu stir fry

was craving something sweet one night so I whipped these up. I just added dates, trail mix (fruit and nuts) and unsweetened cocoa powder to my food processor along with maybe a tsp of brown rice syrup. Then I rolled them in cocoa powder. Yum!

I'd forgotten how yummy overnight oats are! I've been making them for my husband when he has 24 hour duty. He is able to take it the night before and by morning it's ready!

leftover fruit salad with cereal

burrito bowl! again, too much food. oops.

This is just from Saturday until Tuesday! I'll hopefully have pics of my Vegas eats up next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...