Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mix & Match

I usually paint both hands to match, even when I do nail art, but sometimes it's fun to mix them up. I know some girls do complicated nail art on their non dominant hand and then keep it simple on the other, using similar colours. How about you?  I often do an accent nail and it's funny how often I get comments on just that! Some people feel to "shy" to even have one lil finger stand out. I say go for it.  Anyway, nothing crazy here but I thought it was a fun look.

I used Julep "Helena" and Sinful Colors "Savage".




2 comments:

  1. So cute!! also, I love the new look for your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've switched up the colors. I get in such a rut with a ring finger accent. This pattern would be great with any two colors.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...