Saturday, August 18, 2012

Makeup Challenge: Statement Lip

I bet you won't guess where these pants are from!

Walmart.

Yep!

I'm hardly ever in that store anymore but I went in to use the ATM and grab something, I forget what, and saw these for under $16. I've noticed that with a lot of coloured jeans that the thin material tends to bunch and makes it look like the pants are fitting a bit small. Now that I've tried some on though, I know that it's just the fabric. These pants look tighter than they are. I'm okay with that though. They are very comfortable! Oh and that's nothing against anyone shopping at Walmart, it's just not somewhere I often find anything I love so it's a surprise when I do. I do have some jeggings and a jacket (that I've had since high school!) from there as well though.

 (pants Walmart, shoes Target, top H&M, necklace Glitz & Gleam)

 My outfit and makeup look both fall into the "pop of colour" category. I went for NYX "Haute Melon" which is a great neon coral shade for this statement lip. It appears a bit more red in these pictures though.


Face:
foundation - Milani Mineral compact in Creamy Natural
brows - elf eyebrow kit
blush - elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Sin
Blinc mascara
elf highlighting/concealer stick

Lips:
NYX in Haute Melon

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning in red jeans, and your dog is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought clothes from Wal-Mart before, and they looked nice too. Pretty pants. Looks good on you.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...