Thursday, November 1, 2012

Burgundy Stems

 I'd been taking outfit pictures quite regularly before I became computerless so I have to play catch up now!


I'm really glad I ordered these pants from Target. They fit quite snug at first but better after a couple of wears. I'd been trying to find some shiny burgundy pants that fit right. They are a bit short, of course, but I can look past that. I'm still tempted to order them in black. You can find them here.  Anyway, I really like this outfit and it feels very me. Ankle boots, skinny pants and a loose sweater are one of my Fall uniforms for sure.


 (sweater H&M, hat Old Navy, boots + pants Target) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...