Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blunt


I got my haircut on Thursday. :) I'm really loving the blunt, shorter length! My inspiration was Julianne Hough and Karlie Kloss. Ignore how red it looks in some of these pictures...it was just the sun being silly. My hair is mostly back to its natural brown shade now.


 I love pale pink and army green together. There's just something ironic about it. heheh  I wore this out to lunch with some friends but ended up going with flats and a lighter sweater since the sun decided to make a small  appearance. Oh and this is the sweater I bought at some outlet store in Monterey, CA that I can't remember the name of.

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...