Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Polishes

 

This week I wore two new polishes I picked up from Rite Aid. A scattered holo and my first textured polish!



Textured polish has been out for a while now but I didn't get around to trying it until now. I actually really loved it! I mean, I expected to like it since I did in pictures but it exceeded my expectations. This shade is especially gorgeous! This is Julie G "Sugar Rush" (vegan).


I love scattered holos. This reminds me of the Zoya Ornate collection!  It's LA Girl 3D Effects "Brilliant Blue" (vegan). It's gorgeous! Application was perfection too. Only downside was I got tip wear pretty much right away (you can see it in the pictures) even with wrapping my tips.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...