Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Ride


I wore this on Wednesday for a long day of new car shopping! I really liked the Mazda CX-5 but it was a bit out of our price range. Plus my husband wasn't a fan of the way it looks. So we ended up with a 2014 Jeep Patriot!  My husband fell in love with it and while I do wish it had better mpg (it has a normal amount for a small SUV but the CX-5 has REALLY good mpg) I do really like it! We've never had a big vehicle so it's pretty awesome to have so much room.  Now there is room for not just our pup but also future babies!

I tried these boyfriend jeans on at Target on quite a few occasions before deciding to buy them. I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait and get some distressed ones or not. I mean I could just DIY but I think I'm liking them as they are! And yes, I wore these shoes again! haha I was in them, walking around, from 10am until 8pm and they stayed comfortable the entire time.



 New ride!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...