Saturday, July 13, 2013

Birthday Outfit


These pictures are from Wednesday, my 26th birthday! It did end up switching out the tshirt for a black tank top though. I met up with friends for happy hour at a rooftop Mexican restaurant/bar then stayed up late eating alcohol fruit, having strangers on Chat Roulette sing me happy birthday (random), swimming...  it was fun! 

 Target skirt + tshirt

I dyed my hair purple (Manic Panic Ultra Violet) the other day and it was quite purple but the next day it was practically gone! So no more pastel shades for me, haha. 



 Here's an awkward outfit video. haha I didn't bother adding sound or anything. I'm hunched over because I was sore from a shoulder workout!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...