Sunday, July 14, 2013

Party Mani


This is the crazy looking manicure I wore in Vegas. I didn't plan it out, just new I wanted random neon designs over a holographic polish.  It actually wasn't all that sunny in Vegas, just super hot, so the holo didn't make a big appearance. But I love me some neon!  The base polish is Color Club "Worth the Risque" (vegan). The pink is China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" (vegan), yellow is Sinful Colors "Neon Melon" (vegan), black is China Glaze "Liquid Leather" (vegan) and the peach shade is Julep "Teri" (vegan).

For my birthday I wore this. I'm feeling the animal print lately! On my nails anyway. The  base is Zoya "Maya" (vegan) which is a jelly polish. The white is Julep "Kate". Both studs are from Born Pretty Store.


1 comments:

  1. I love them both, but the second a little better ;) They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...