Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Laugh



  • I started Jamie Eason's Live Fit workout plan this week! Pretty excited. This was day 1.
  • OMG. If you play Candy Crush you KNOW how addicting it is!! hahah I was seriously stuck on level 79 for soo long that I squealed out loud when I finally beat it! 
  • Our tickets to Evil Dead the Musical. So good. Go see it. Now. Uh, unless you don't like crude humour...then don't.
  • Pool time! Victoria's Secret bikini.
  • Vegan cakes at Red Velvet Cafe in Las Vegas (located at Fashion Show mall)
  • Miss these two while I was away!
  • Excited for my CSA delivery this week! A lot of favourites.
  • Ughhh I want this pizza from Slice of Vegas again so bad! Must recreate.
  • These stools at a restaurant at Flamingo hotel made me giggle. I really thought they were someone's legs at first :D

1 comments:

  1. great bikini! =) Such a fun photo montage! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...