Saturday, August 10, 2013

Eatin' and Pumpin'

Groceries:
My CSA box this week. I added on lots of organic blueberries! They are from Oregon since they aren't in season here but owned by a local farmer.  I also picked up some other things at Target.

Breakfasts:
Oatmeal which I added protein powder too. I used Garden of Life Raw Meal but it gave it a really gross texture haha It was very "goopy"!
Whole wheat pancakes topped with blueberries (cooked with a bit of date syrup and water), banana and unsweetened coconut.
Banana frappucino. Just cold coffee, splash of milk, lots of ice, vanilla extract (optional) and a banana.

Lunches/Snacks:
Blueberry protein smoothie
Loved these blueberry muffins! I used whole wheat flour, only 1/4 cup raw sugar + 18 drops of liquid Stevia and coconut oil... but the rest is the same as this recipe.
Watermelon! Hollowed it out and froze the pieces but ate the leftover bits. 

 Dinners: 
This white bean salsa with olives. Yum!
Ate it as a burrito with sauteed kale and bell peppers, Gardein chicken strips, some nutritional yeast sauce and sweet peppers on a homemade tortilla (used whole wheat flour).
Also made enchiladas another night. I just used leftovers (kidney beans, chickpeas, pinach, bell pepper, potato etc) and added some green enchilada sauce.

 Desserts:
Maybe my new favourite chocolate chip cookies, as far as "traditional" tasting ones go! Recipe to come. ;)


Here's a few fitness progress pics. I just finished week 5 of Live Fit which is week one of Phase 2! Love it!



March vs August
 
One of my workouts recently. Above pic last month and below pic this month




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...