Wednesday, August 7, 2013

White Jeans. Finally.


This isn't a top I wear that often but that doesn't mean I'm not obsessed with it! Dear mirror print trend, please stick around for a while.

And yes, white jeans! I've been on the hunt for a while but for such classic, common item I had a hard time finding the right pair. Honestly, most were just really unflattering. I read somewhere that it's smart to size up with white jeans and I will agree with that.  I ended up getting these Old Navy Diva ones and absolutely love the fit! They only had them in Tall so I had to hem them myself. Tall is aimed at people my height and above but these were CRAZY long! I hemmed 2" and they are still pretty long. They were less than $10 on clearance though, can you believe it?  White jean fate, I say. Now we'll see if I can keep them clean which is another reason I hadn't bought a pair until now. haha

Dang sun made my butt look super flat! But I wanted to show the back of this shirt because it's true love.
Telling my dog to sit haha
 Old Navy jeans ($15.97 online right now)

Simple Summer makeup. The All Natural Face mineral foundation (vegan) and brow wax/powder in light brown (vegan) Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in "Perfect Brown" (vegan), theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer (vegan), BH Cosmetics Original eyeshadow palette, Urban Decay 24/7 Gliden On Pencil Eyeshadow in "Sin" and Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso" (cruelty free. Not 100% sure it's vegan).  Items I reach for quite often! 


My hair has pretty much grown out to the length it was before my last cut, like 4 weeks ago. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...