Thursday, October 10, 2013

e.l.f. Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow & Flower Kiss Stick High Shine Lipstick Reviews

Two beauty reviews for you today. I don't buy makeup too often because I have a pretty good collection already! Plus, a lot of it isn't vegan so there is less temptation at the store. haha But these two pretties are vegan!  ELF can be hit or miss but they definitely have some great items! And I'm really loving this new brand from Drew Barrymore, Flower! So read on to see what products I bought and what I think of them.

The first products is e.l.f. Studio Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in "Soiree" which I found at Walmart. It retails for $3. The second product is Flower Kiss Stick High Shine Lipstick in "Ginger Lily". It retails for $6.98 and can only be found at Walmart. 

I swatched the two together. Top left is "Soiree" over primer (e.l.f Mineral Eyelid Primer) and on it's own. Below is "Ginger Lily".


Both products smudged.

"Soiree" is much more true to colour when applied over primer. It's very sparkly! What I think is really cool about it is the mousse texture it has! I don't see that often with eyeshadow. It is easy to apply either with a finger or brush and blends well. It definitely stays put when applied over primer. I really love layering it with other eyeshadows because it changes the appearance each time. On it's own it is a gorgeous purple red shade with a duochrome effect.  I just noticed that the website says it works as an eyeliner too so I'll have to try that!


"Ginger Lily" is a beautiful coral shade. I love coral lipsticks because they look good on everyone!  It is VERY pigmented and VERY shiny! I'm very happy with this lipstick and would love to purchase some more. I think the packaging is nice and the lid stays on very well so I'm not afraid to keep it in my purse. Wear time on this was better than I expected. It does rub off on things like glasses but because it is so pigmented I feel the colour stays on for a while.  I'd definitely recommend giving this lipstick a try, especially if you like a shiny lip look!




1 comments:

  1. OLA... VIM DAR UMA OLHADINHA EM SEU BLOG E ACABEI AMANDO SUAS POSTAGENS... PARABENS... SE PUDER... VENHA ME VISITAR TAMBEM... E ME SEGUIR...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...