Friday, October 11, 2013

Live Fit Results


A few food pics from Sat-Tues before I left for vacation (which I am currently on, woo!).

This super delicious pear crumble! I used almonds, coconut oil and coconut sugar.

Cucumber, lime, apple and lettuce. 

Protein ice cream. Just frozen bananas, chocolate protein powder and a splash of milk.

Green smoothie with banana, spinach and frozen mango.

Frozen mixed berries with chocolate protein powder.

Threw together this easy dish to use up some veggies! I did a layer of lasagna noodles on the bottom followed by zucchini, eggplant, butternut squash, tofu ricotta, mushrooms and marinara.  Tasty!



Now I'm going to bombard you with body progress pics since I just finished Live Fit! I absolutely loved the program and will probably repeat Phase 3 when I return from vacation!

These pictures are from day 1 of Live Fit vs today. 12 weeks total. Honestly the changes aren't as obvious as I thought I'd be but I can see and feel a difference. I'm definitely a lot stronger!  I really just started losing more body fat a couple weeks ago so I think in another month or so I will see a much bigger change!
July vs September



And here are a few pictures comparing myself from before I started heavier weightlifting, to now.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...