Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Utility Jacket


I've been searching for a jacket like this for a while and am so happy to have found this one! I really wanted one that was long, lightweight and cinched at the waist. I could do without the orange piping but everything else is pretty perfect!

The shirt and boots are also new.  Remember my post about cutout booties?  Well, I ended up getting these Breckelle's ones from ZooShoo.com. It was my first time shopping there and I was impressed when my order arrived 3 days early! Shipping was free too although you do pay for returns. I'm really happy with the boots. They do rub on my ankles a bit so I have to make sure my pants are socks are covering them, if I'm wearing them for long. My heels also lift up a bit when I walk but I find that is common with ankle boots that have a heavy heel and wide ankle opening. 

I'm bringing the boots and jacket on my upcoming trip so except to see them A LOT.


Target jacket, shirt. Zooshoo shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...