Friday, April 4, 2014

Outfit: Crochet Shorts

New shorts and shoes! I actually bought these shoes to wear to my husbands deployment homecoming  but y'know, I have to break them in first ;) They fit a little loose so they are a bit wobbly but still wearable.  The shorts I saw at Target (I don't see them online) this week and was excited! I've been wanting some crochet shorts for a couple years now. They are often so short so I liked that these have a longer inseam. 



 I love using Pinterest to find outfit inspiration, especially with one particular item. So here's a little collage I put together of looks using crochet shorts!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...