Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Life Lately

I was SO sad to hear about Robin William's passing. I think a lot of us feel like we grew up watching him, I know I did. He was always a favourite of mine and acted in a lot of my favourite movies. He was also a brilliant comedian and had such infection energy. He will be very missed. Of course, it sheds light on depression and suicide. I read that suicide rates go up after a celebrity dies that way so please please if you are having suicidal thoughts or just need someone to talk to, reach out! You can also call the # 1-800-273-8255 for the US National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. 

Here's a look at my life lately. 

Pretending it's Fall haha

The cutest baby lizard! (Target flats)

My silly Forrest pup

Selfie on our way to visit some of my husband's family.


Beautiful trees I walk under every day.


Reading in the park.


New Chivette shirt <3 p="">
New Target sandals that I want to wear every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...