Monday, August 25, 2014

Outfit: Classic Boho

I'm alive! I really didn't mean to disappear on you all like that. 

I love this look because it's a mix of trend, classic and boho styles which I feel is very me. 

I keep seeing bloggers in sweaters and crap talking about how Summer seems to be ending early... haha Not here! September is our hottest month and October is usually pretty warm too. So I never really feel like it's Fall until we're close to Halloween. I'm not really complaining because who can really complain about San Diego weather but I'm a girl who likes the cold and the seasons so sometimes 80 degrees can seem a bit old.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...