Monday, August 11, 2014

Outfit: Overcast Layers

We had some cool weather (and rain!) a couple weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, I love Summer but I think I was made for cooler temps. I am from British Columbia after all.  I'll never take Southern California for granted though. I've gotten so used to all of the sunshine here that when it's actually overcast for an entire day, I get a little giddy haha Funny because it was kind of the opposite growing up! Anyway. I was excited to layer a bit and seriously loved this outfit. Ankle boots are m'fav.







 ps. I adore this jacket I got at Target a couple years ago. Have you guys seen their current version? I want! Here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...