Friday, January 16, 2015

Outfit: Timeless

I swear I do not wear these boots every day...only when it rains which really isn't very often. haha I've been wearing stripes and my denim jacket a lot lately as well. It's such a timeless look; makes me feel pulled together with very little effort (and I am all about that!).

By the way, this jacket is from Old Navy but I bought it online in their "Tall" section. Generally, I find that stuff doesn't fit me but I lucked out with this jacket. Most are just too short and cropped jackets never look quite right on me so I really appreciate the bit of extra length on this one! It's also a great maternity item because it doesn't need to be buttoned up. I foresee it getting a lot of extra wear in these next few months.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...