Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Outfit: Maternity Floral

This is the first actual maternity top I've purchased and I'm really glad I did! I love the print and it fits very well. Plus it was on sale at Old Navy! Maternity clothes aren't something I'm willing to spend too much money on but at the same time, can't resist purchasing. I'll probably pick up a couple more tops. I'm at that point where my belly wants to poke out from underneath my regular shirts now haha I just layer a long cami underneath but the cut of maternity shirts is generally more flattering.

We've been having gorgeous weather lately. Spring is my favourite here in Southern California because it's not SO hot but you still get that gorgeous sunshine. It's nice to be able to wear shorts and a long sleeve top or jeans and a tshirt; it's short lived here.

 Old Navy top (non maternity here)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...