Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Ideal Easter Basket

I'm not even doing Easter baskets this year but if I was... it'd look something like this.  Honestly, because I'm not religious, don't have family near by and don't have kids yet (well, besides the baby in my belly) Easter is just one of those holidays I don't really care about celebrating- next year it'll be a different story!


1. vegan Easter basket - I actually meant to order this from vegancuts.com and forgot. :P Looks pretty ideal to me! The vegan creme eggs look especially enticing.
2. Pacifica ultra cc cream- I've had my eye on this for a while! I think it'll be my next purchase soon as I use up the bb cream I have.
3. Pacifica brow gel - Another Pacifica goody I'd like to try! I actually haven't tried a brow gel before.
4/5. Forever 21 Crochet maxi dress and Painted floral maxi dress - Loving the boho vibe (I blame festival season) and how affordable these are.
6. Dainty bunny ring - Um, adorable and appropriate.
7. raw crystal pendant necklace - Pretty!
8. LA Splash Cosmetics studioshine waterproof lip lustre - I've been following this brand on Instagram and reeeally want to try their lip sticks! This is their newest line... waterproof!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...