Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Future Office

We'll be moving to Southern WA soon (hopefully really soon. I'm tired of the waiting game!) and into a house! Not sure what house but it'll be a house, 3 or 4 bedrooms. Sort of crazy since we've lived in a 1 bedroom apartment for the past 8 years !!! So one room I'm pretty excited to have is an office! I work from home so it's kind of a must. I have a desk already but it's where a dining room table is supposed to be and it's a bit chaotic. I think having that actual room will be nice!

So here's some office inspiration I'm loving (all from my Pinterest board).


As well as some desk goodies I'm eyeballin'.

  1. write down notepad
  2. to do notepad
  3. busy b notepad
  4. exactly cosmic print
  5. i am very busy pouch
  6. sweet talk pen
  7. macrame hanging planter
  8. like a boss pencils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...