Thursday, December 17, 2015

Body After Baby: 7 Months

Back again, documenting how my body (specifically stomach) looks 7 months after giving birth. You know, I've noticed that every month when I take these pictures I'm happy with what I see. Even a week after giving birth, I was so pleasantly surprised! I don't know if it's just compared to how big you are at the end of pregnancy or if I had a warped idea of what I thought all stomachs looked like after pregnancy... maybe it's just that I have a better outlook now? Not sure! All I know is that I have felt really good about the changes.  Sure, there are times where some negativity creeps in but that's alright. :)

I was at 143lbs for a while, thought maybe I'd stay there but I guess not! I have lost weight faster than expected, honestly. I'm just trying to let my body get to where it wants to be... I'm not forcing anything. So we shall see! My focus is always to be healthy and treat my body well rather than focusing on weight. 


Pre-pregnancy weight: 158 lbs
End of pregnancy weight: 184 lbs 
6 months PP weight: 144 lbs
7 months PP weight: 140.5lbs

7 Months PP

Body After Baby posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...